Thursday, May 12, 2011

Unbroken

i was dead with numbness,
when you tore me into pieces.
i felt nothing,
and the emptiness remained.

blinded by nightmares,
i dreamed of you every moonless night.
i was in need of searching
for my long lost soul
and the other half of my heart...

why can't you feel it?

you thought i was broken.
i'm sorry but i was not.
yeah,i was hurt
but never broken.
i wasn't broken.

i was fooled!
yours was pretense
mine was something else.
it was nothing but love..
oh,love.

but you chose to break me,
and it gave me a reason
to hate your imperfection.

since you left me,
my life lost its meaning.
i realized i wasn't then in need of searching.
it was pure hate,
still i kept hoping..

that you will change your mind...

then i found out,
i was really broken.
i was indeed hurt when you left.
you thought i was not broken,
and i wanted you to think that way.
coz you were not affected.
you were not broken.
you were unbroken...


0 comments:

Post a Comment